It got me thinking about what my dear husband has done that would give me reason to "commit" him.
Several years ago we had my parents over for a 4th of July picnic in our back yard. My Dad liked to make "dry ice bombs". These are made by using a 2-liter pop bottle, dry ice and water. Usually they go off sending the pop bottle several feet into the air. On this particluar day, one of the "bombs" failed to go off.
This makes for a tricky situation as it still could go off at any time and so handling it is not very safe. (Note to anyone thinking of doing these: I believe they are illegal for this reason...well and they are considered an explosive.) If my Dad had been at home he would have pulled out his shot gun and diffused it in that manner. But we were at my house and the only thing my husband had of the kind was a sling shot with metal pellets.
So, he pulls out his sling shot (wrist rocket), aims at the undiffused "dry ice bomb" and fires. The pellet flew from the wrist rocket, bounced off the dry ice bomb and flew back hitting my husband squarely in the forehead.
He and my Dad made a trip to a medical facility and found that he did not need stitches. But upon being asked how this happened my Dad replied that my husband had been cleaning his sling shot when it went off.
Come to think of it, I am not sure which one of them is crazier. The jury is still out on this one.
The good news in all this was that his forehead had blocked the pellet from hitting our kitchen window.
The moral of the story? Do your best to keep hardware out of the hands of software specialists.
HI, Lisa Hall had your blog listed. I must say this is a super funny story. I am just sooo glad the window is safe. lol
lol, that is to funny. Why though, use a slinshot, instead of an actual BB gun....oh well, wouldn't have been as funny that way.
I found your blog when, after looking at several blogger profiles, I came upon a story of the pastor shooting the neighbor kid.
the Prince of Thrift
ROTFALMAO! Saw your comment over at Nanc's. This story is histerical.
My husband drank too much Tequilla (he's not a drinker, and definitely not a Tequilla drinker)at his retirment party. After everyone had gone home I wondered where he was, and then I smelled smoke. I found the smoke coming out from under the closet door. After putting my hands against the folding doors to see whether or not they were hot, I opened the door, and there he was, sitting on the floor. He had set one of my fuzzy slippers on fire! I grabbed the fire estinguisher and put it out. I asked him why he did that and he said he had to start a fire because he was cold! Boy, did he ever have a hangover the next day! He hasn't touched Tequilla since. :)
I think your's trumps!!
And by registering at an illegal online on line casino you face a lot of dangers. For example, a on line casino app that doesn’t make use of safety expertise that protects person info and monetary details is straightforward for unwanted third parties to entry. This signifies that you could get up at some point 토토사이트 to find out|to search out} that your identification has been used for one thing you’re unaware of or that your private funds have been accessed.
Post a Comment