Patrick at Born Again Redneck had been tagged and rather than pass the tag onto specific people he said, "Now I'm supposed to name 5 or 6 people I want to know more about but I'm just going to tag anybody who reads this because I'd like to know more about everyone who reads my blog."
Well, since I read his blog on a regular basis, I guess I should consider myself tagged.
Here are the rules of this tag.
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was a mom with 5 young kids who ranged in ages from 7 on down to 1.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Pick up some things from my mom
Clean the kitchen
Do some laundry
3) Snacks I enjoy:
Ritz crackers and cheese
Popcorn with lots of butter
Jumbo shrimp (cold with coctail sauce)
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-Buy the property behind my house. Plant lots of trees and install play areas for these kids.
-I would start a fund to help families torn apart by meth and other desctructive drugs.
-Buy a nice house for my parents or remodel (overhaul) their existing home because they wouldn't want to move from the house they have lived in for more than 40 years.
-Provide college educations to all 9 kids in this house.
-Then I would save the rest.
5) Three of my bad habits:
Staying up too late at night
Talking too much
Leaving the dishes till the next morning
6) 5 places I have lived (not in any order):
Salt Lake County, UT (Salt Lake City, Kearns, West Jordan, and Herriman)
Ft Collins, CO
7) 5 jobs I have had:
Kitchen help in a small hospital
Cafeteria help in a large hospital
Reading aide in an elementary school
Webmaster for a small company
Child day care (at home)
Now I need to pick 5 or 6 people to tag. I like Patrick's line of thinking...so I am going to tag anyone who reads this blog. If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged.
Labels: About me