The end of the school year
- Kindergarten invited the parents to come and watch their students show their new academic skills and then eat lunch with their student.
- Fourth grade had a "wax musem" to show a famous person they had learned about.
- Elementary school had a student of the month luncheon.
- Elementary school had a literacy night so that we could listen to our kids recite their poetry.
- Elementary school had a concert at the high school so that each grade could perform a song they had worked on throughout the school year.
- Middle school had a band concert.
- High school had a bell choir concert.
- High school had a concert band/symphonic band concert.
- High school had a jazz band concert.
- Piano teacher had a recital.
- Baseball games were held twice a week.
- Oh, and high school graduation is June 3rd. Thankfully it is in June...but just barely.